Day 0
NCC,1T20,IG07,CANOEING,CJC095,SEC 4F,ALL MY FRENS AND COUSINS
Farewell to Hong Kong and Singapore~ Will definitely miss all of yooouu~~~~
NOTICE : I CAN'T RETURN SINGAPORE TILL I TURN 21 SORRI GUYS ><

18 hours of flight trip from Hong Kong to Korea and Final Destination NEW YORK IS OVER XD
Well, at least this time i got a pretty good meal and watched "the proposal" for entertainment
I REMEMBER LAST TIME I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO ON FLIGHT
IDLE 16 HRS IN THE PLANE WOOHHH , REALLY COULD MAKE U BORED TILL DEATH
The day ends when my family settled down at my uncle's house. (temporary stay)

Day 1
Basically, this is one of my most terrible day i encounter so far.
My bro and I need to wait 10 months before i enroll in a university????WTH MAN
We are late for Jan enrollment on the 1st of October ( when i was taking my promos u see)
Thats only one-third of it, up next we have detected strong discrimination by the residents
Whats this?Is this what they call friendly and kind residents of New York?
Just screw it, my uncle is just trying to exchange for smaller change..
But I do see some kind souls around, few helped us when we having troubles on MRT
Finally, the last part of it, is regarding my bro actually.
He neglected his practical and lessons for the Entire Final Year in Temasek Poly
He gt a full page of F grades...a total of 10 of them...this really affects the enrollment possibilities
DAMN IT..HE IS DAMN CAPABLE CAN?WHY ALL SUCH THINGS HAPPEN TO BOTH OF US
This sucks,oh wells,if this is Day 1, how can i put high hopes on Day 2..3...4...5...N th
WHAT I WANT TO DO NEXT1) SAT exam - further build up my chance of enrollment,ooo i can go university straight btw
2) Driving license - A car is definitely required for travelling in US
3) Self - Study - I am not good enough for University plus i am not going to lose to those ppl
4) Work (optional) - I am poor duhhhhh...since i am so free~~
5) PS3 (optional) - my cousin bought 1 and i am so going to buy it to online play with them
TO BE CONTINUED...