Day 2:
Continuation of visiting various colleges and university
Haisss..every college say the same thing,must go through the same procedure
My brother had decided on what two major that he wanted to study on(business/dance)
What about me??? Business or what?? Take business to help my father maybe?
I also don't know what to do next..headache headache ><
Ohhh...There is something that no one noticed
I actually teared when singing one Eason Chan song,meaning like dont give up or smth
Guess I am too stressed up and decisions and decisions must be made quickly
Furthermore once a decision is made,there won't be any return...must be real careful.
How I wish I am still a carefree CJC student that just need to study and no more.
When is getting near to dusk...we headed back to my new house
It is actually some 3-storey apartment..ohhh is actually my aunt's house
We rented it anyway,just the 1-storey only,there second and third has rented out
Soon when some of my other relatives join in,it will be rented to them(mine soon?XD)
We returned just to carry the stuffs from another apartment over to our own apartment
Oooo..coz my uncle has one apartment that some people wants to rent it over
so like he need to clear the apartment and since our house is still empty.
Our house are used as a storage =.=,if the things are useful to us we can take it :)
DAM LOT OF STUFF AND SOMEMORE DAM HEAVY ><
After the apartment is cleared,it turn out that my new house's living room is halved
I wonder what will happen when our own Singapore and Hong Kong stuffs are moved over
Can imagine as a huge storage i guess?
OOOOO...suddenly remembered something...I GT LOBSTER AND PIZZA FOR DINNER XD
Haiss..busy life and we are like keep rushing about things..i also dont understand y
Thats all I remembered doing yesterday =)
Day 3:
As usual,i woke up dam early to see if any SG and HK ppl..see if they want to chat XD
But looks like they are busy or had already forgotten me ><
hahaha heck lurhhh,maybe i just talk to those usual ones that comes to me often =)
Horhor,it turn out that there is one troubled emo gal that is around
well,i am still quite free and since i am bored and she is available =)
When the clock reached 9am...(yea i woke at 6am here k?which is 7pm in sg and hk)
I needed to get moving again....haisss whats wrong with here,so many things to do~
Is about bank account this time,it last for......3 HOURSSS???!?!??! WTH
ooo...coz my parents are unclear of what to do and poor in english
And like there is a lot of things that they dint bring and dont have yet..oh wells
I really feel sorry for the bank personnel ~~~ she is so unlucky to meet my parents
My parents are not orgainsed type...so i have nothing to say..not that i any diff
but at least my language skills are better and I dun keep asking the same things over
They keep say the same things over and over...this really irritates and annoy me !!~!
Once its over...hahaha lunch time lorhhh,exactly the time for lunch here
DIM SUM~~~ not bad here...quite nice seriously =)
yea...this few days all Dim sum for lunch
After that we visited some house appliances place to look around
We were looking for some outdoor storage to keep the stuff in the new house ~~
Just window shopping at the end though =)

Ohhh...next it comes to the most interesting part of the day....DIY session
When went back to my new home and see how are we about going to clear the mess ==
We have like a week before the house turns into a huge storage room..
Must prevent it at all costs ~~~~~~~
We started off looking for things that might be useful to my home..heavy things first
Yay...at the end we DIYed 2 study tables and 2 huge chairs(those boss type)
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT CAN?I hardly do things myself and my bro too ofcs =)
My uncle is like dam happy coz he gt helper and that those things are useful and fit
Nothing much after that already...
Just glad that i dont have to bother about my own future for a day
Although they keep asking me check here check dere for school details >.< haisss
WHAT TO DO IN THE FUTURE ~~~~~ UNKNOWN STILL
Life as Shing..not going to be easy