Day 4:
GOOD NEWS!!I might have chance to begin my year as a second year university student?
Thats what old westbury university college says,not very reliable =.=
But looks like I should be able to start as freshman in any college hehehehe
WOOOOOHOOO,if i really went inside the New York High School,i am so screwed
Previously everyone thought that I should belong to some High school..11 or 12 grade
WAHHH..somehow i am relieved,they totally looked weird,just not the study look~
Maybe i will be in old westbury university next feb~~
But what I kept thinking is that am i really capable of uni?I would doubt so..
Haissss.....yet more problems to think about ><
But at the end of the day,i enjoyed bread with Turkey and mayonnaise~~~~delicious XD
Day 5:
I-PHONE OMGGGGGGGGG AND NEW PHONE LINES~~~~~~
But then,it turned out that those 2 I-phones were for my father and bro wthhh..
WHRRRRR ISSS MINEEEEEEE ROARRRRRR..haiss oh wells

A NEW BED FOR MY BRO AND I HAD BEEN DELIVERED TO MY NEW HOME XDD
Basically is just another DIY day,had fun on fitting my own bed,tables and chairs =)
Today's dinner menu: Spaghetti,haagen dias(dunno how to spell) XD
Life actually not that bad yet nowadays~~
Hope the storm don't arrive so soon T.T