Today,i finally made up my mind to start back on studying!!!!
Great achievement right~~ To think that I will take up something to revise and study
Ohhh...by the way,the book I started is regarding SAT and the test coming up
Omg,this coming wednesday i need to take a test on writing,reading and maths..gosh
For that,I shall try to work for it,even if I still not on the mood yet ><
Haisss,tough life huh,the first thing when I wanted to enter a college is a test
And somemore is so bloody soon,wth right haisss..so today i studied....haisss
But i managed to read here and there and read 100 pages of SAT book,woahhh quite ok?
Hahaha looks like I 0really got old and rusty already,
not that i wanted it but but...just no mood lorhhh...
Ohhh and today i tried to do restart my work out routine...
I got dizzy after doing like 80 push ups and 80 sit ups (I broke them up a bit alr)
Seriously,a lot of work is needed to return this overly weakened body back to normal
And I found out yet one more reason why so many obese people around,
the reason is that when someone work out a bit during this weather,
IT WILL GET SO ITCHY UNTIL U ARE SO PISSED THAT U DUN WAN TO DO ANYMORE!!!SERIOUSLY