OMG IS CHRISTMAS FiNALLY...THE DAY I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG!!!
yea,but this year rather than feeling happy about it..somehow is different
I feel alone,i feel dam lonely,i am neither in singapore or hong kong...
The only one i know in United States are my family and my uncle's family
Add together can only be counted as 7 people...
Somehow there is a christmas party in my aunt's relatives house..strangers ~~
Well,now i tink of it,i have nvr celebrate any christmas parties in singapore before
Not even once so to speak...and i am spending with strangers,rather than frens.
I dun even feel an inch of anticipation feel,just wan it to be over asap.
U know,i have been feeling this thing fading away,that is the sense of frenship
People say there is always facebook msn to keep in contact and stuff
But deep inside i know is going to be different
Yup,that may be true,there are those things around
but the feelings wont be the same anymore,i will be forgotten...
I will be lost all my frens after all,just as i thought before
Yea,i wonder how many left will say merry christmas,happy new year to me
How many so-called frens will still talk to me in the near future
I always tell myself maybe ppl are really busy,they still have things to do
At the end,the excuses that are make up will eventually fade away frenship..
Soon,everyone will feel distant,end up saying "hi" and have no more to say.
Soon,i will just lose my ties in Singapore totally i guess...
Whats frenship now??? Only left with emptiness at the end,wads more..